This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $28
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Upgraded cabinetry; Granite countertops in kitchen; Elegant Dining room with trey ceiling; Sunny Breakfast room; Great Room boasts fireplace with gas logs; Master Suite on main level with luxury bath and walk-in closet; Wet bar with granite countertops, mini fridge, and custom cabinetry; Custom window treatments in kitchen and living room; Surround sound in kitchen and living room; Spacious walk-in shower in basement; Large office with extra storage space in basement; Community amenities include golf course, clubhouse, tennis courts, swimming pool, and walking trails
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2112657152
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.9% next year. Among 28037 homes, this home is valued 23.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Denver, and 23.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Denver
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!