A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,850,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $959
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Radiant, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ None, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Eichler, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 063425440
- Zillow Home ID: 15587266
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-2.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 4.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% higher than in Menlo Park, and 16.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|1275 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.68M||4||2||2,003|
|1285 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.65M||5||2.5||2,470|
|1281 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.8M||3||2||2,040|
|1273 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.61M||3||2.5||1,770|
|1289 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.99M||5||3||2,520|
|1357 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.18M||3||2.5||--|
|1231 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.01M||2||1||1,000|
|1225 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.55M||3||2||1,680|
|224 Oak Ct Menlo Park, CA||$1.3M||4||3||1,530|
|1293 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.91M||3||3||2,620|
|401 Marlowe St Palo Alto, CA||$3.37M||3||4||2,351|
|1295 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.8M||4||2||1,840|
|222A Oak Ct Menlo Park, CA||$1.29M||3||2||1,410|
|194 Oak Ct Menlo Park, CA||$849K||1||1||920|
|216 Oak Ct Menlo Park, CA||$1.77M||4||3||2,480|
|220 Oak Ct Menlo Park, CA||$1.58M||4||2||1,820|
|192 Oak Ct Menlo Park, CA||$995K||2||1||1,060|
|400 Marlowe St Palo Alto, CA||$5.37M||5||3||4,028|
|1215 Woodland Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.64M||3||2||1,740|
|214 Oak Ct Menlo Park, CA||$1.75M||3||3.5||2,370|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Menlo-Atherton High (assigned)9-121.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!