- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12776 Conway St, Detroit, MI 482172 beds, 1 bath, 886 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $18,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 886 sqft
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 20018503
- Zillow Home ID: 88222016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12776 Conway Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Boynton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 85.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.8% less than in Detroit, and 288.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Boynton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Boynton home values.
- 12766 Conway St Detroit, MI$82K--21,716
- 12760 Conway St Detroit, MI$51K--2.5783
- 12788 Conway St Detroit, MI$42K--21,666
- 12782 Conway St Detroit, MI$39K--1850
- 12748 Conway St Detroit, MI$28K--1715
- 12754 Conway St Detroit, MI$40K--1539
- 12796 Conway St Detroit, MI$45K------
- 12802 Conway St Detroit, MI$45K--1716
- 12755 Omaha St Detroit, MI$41K--1560
- 12761 Omaha St Detroit, MI$37K------
- 12734 Conway St Detroit, MI$38K--1864
- 12740 Conway St Detroit, MI$45K------
- 12810 Conway St Detroit, MI$45K--21,176
- 12811 Omaha St Detroit, MI$58K------
- 12749 Omaha St Detroit, MI$39K--1704
- 2620 S Fort St Detroit, MI$38K--1768
- 12803 Conway St Detroit, MI$44K--21,193
- 12780 Omaha St Detroit, MI$31K--1.5882
- 12817 Omaha St Detroit, MI$36K--1811
- 12824 Conway St Detroit, MI$56K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292