1278 Fidalgo Pl, Sedro Woolley, WA 982843 beds, 2 baths, 1,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 78 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $20
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $166,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- MLS #: 634731
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,016 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: P120468
- Zillow Home ID: 62018982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1278 Fidalgo Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98284, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.8% higher than in Sedro-Woolley, and 310.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98284 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sedro-Woolley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98284 home values.
- 1282 Fidalgo Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$177K321,259
- 1274 Fidalgo Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$201K331,760
- 1286 Fidalgo Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$144K321,016
- 1270 Fidalgo Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$175K321,259
- 1290 Fidalgo Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$178K321,259
- 1511 11th Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$201K21.751,356
- 1517 11th Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$189K321,596
- 1294 Fidalgo Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$164K321,016
- 1509 11th Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$151K31.75948
- 1605 11th Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$188K321,396
- 1266 Fidalgo Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$180K321,339
- 1505 11th Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$106K--21,296
- 1609 11th Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$202K31.751,580
- 1210 Fidalgo Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$170K321,016
- 1214 Fidalgo Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$208K431,722
- Sterling St Sedro Woolley, WA$271K42.752,643
- 1262 Fidalgo Pl Sedro Woolley, WA$179K321,339
Nearby Schools in Sedro-Woolley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292