- 569 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 2,146
- All time views: 2,221
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 1984 for $142,500
- MLS #: 07451122
- Parking: 621 sqft
- List Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Lot Size: 50-100 Acres
- Market Code: Available
- Photo Available: YES
- Frontage Type: Pavement
- Status: Active
- State: GA
- Acreage Source: Public Record
- Utilities Available: Electricity
- Vegetation: Partially Wooded
- Share Address with Public Websites: Yes
- Include in Auto-Valuation Models: Yes
- Allow additional comments: Yes
- Share with Public Websites: Yes
- source: LIM
- Class: Residential Lot
- Utilities Available: Cable Tv
- Utilities Available: Telephone
- ES Bus: Yes
- Zoning: Single Family
- HS Bus: Yes
- MS Bus: Yes
- Utilities Available: High Speed Internet
- Utilities Available: Sewer Available
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Potential Use: Residential
- Structure: Residence
- Documents LL: Plat
- Topology: Gentle Rolling
- Units Per Acre: Other (See Remarks)
- Improvements: Underground Utilities
- Present Use: Undeveloped Land
- Special Conditions: As Is
- Amenities: Lake
- Utilities Available: Underground Utilities
- Amenities: Pool
- Possible Financing: Federal Land Bank
- Structure: Outbuildings
- Lot Size: 20-50 Acres
- County: Gwinnett
- Area: GWN5
- Elementary School: GA
- High School: GA
- Middle School: GA
- High School: Gwinnett County
- Middle School: Gwinnett County
- Elementary School: Gwinnett County
- Parcel #: R5089 072
- Zillow Home ID: 58601023
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $3-113K.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Grayson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.