1279 Newton St, Akron, OH 44305
Sold on 10/22/12: $23,110
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:712 sq ft
- Lot:9,191.16 acres
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $23,110
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room Count4
- School DistrictAkron CSD
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID35430198
- Days on Zillow512
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Lot Depth115
- Lot Width80
- Parcel #6723571
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$35,646||$31K – $40K||-$148||$50||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$694/mo||$548 – $1.4K/mo||-$13||$0.97||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Goodyear Heights home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Akron as a whole. Among Goodyear Heights homes, this home is valued 42.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Goodyear Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% greater than in Akron, and 143.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 1279 Newton Street
- 1264 Laffer Ave Akron, OH$42K31.51,188
- 1274 Laffer Ave Akron, OH$37K31.0883
- Iroquois Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1282 Laffer Ave Akron, OH$37K31.0960
- 1277 Laffer Ave Akron, OH$38K11.0688
- 1257 Laffer Ave Akron, OH$45K31.0936
- 1267 Newton St Akron, OH--41.0944
- 1279 Laffer Ave Akron, OH$40K31.01,144
- Laffer Ave Akron, OH$38K11.0688
- 1265 Newton St Akron, OH$48K31.01,641
- 1251 Laffer Ave Akron, OH$37K31.0864
- 1268 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$91K32.51,475
- 1262 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$93K32.51,584
- 1274 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$91K31.51,476
- 1256 Honodle Ave Akron, OH$118K42.51,918
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005