12791 Hampshire St, Detroit, MI 48213
Sold on 9/2/11: $4,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:892 sq ft
- Lot:4,051 sqft
- Year Built:1929
- Last Sold:Sep 2011 for $4,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
There is a 2 bedroom/1 bathroom unit downstairs with a fireplace and a 1 bedroom/1 bath unit upstairs. Approximately 1,231 sq.ft. plus full basement.
Built in 1920. Property taxes are approximately $942 per year. !
Duplexes bring in super rates of return on your investment! This is a total rehab and sold on a quitclaim deed.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Family room
- Lot Depth115
- Lot Width35
- Parcel #21005590
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- School DistrictDETROIT
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID88198240
- Days on Zillow839
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size360
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$41,029||$35K – $50K||+$3,654||$45||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$726/mo||$624 – $878/mo||-$8||$0.81||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Detroit home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Detroit Metro as a whole. Among Detroit homes, this home is valued 15.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 86.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Detroit market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 75.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.1% greater than in Detroit Metro, and 307.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Detroit home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit home values.
Neighborhood for 12791 Hampshire Street
- 12771 Hampshire St Detroit, MI$32K--1.0998
- 12780 Camden St Detroit, MI$31K31.0789
- 12828 Camden St Detroit, MI$37K31.01,410
- 12742 Hampshire St Detroit, MI$36K--1.01,004
- 12795 Evanston St Detroit, MI$32K--1.0750
- 12823 Camden St Detroit, MI$43K--1.01,162
- 12826 Hampshire St Detroit, MI$35K--2.0960
- 12737 Hampshire St Detroit, MI$37K--2.01,472
- 12811 Evanston St Detroit, MI$41K--2.01,984
- 12812 Wade St Detroit, MI$66K31.01,440
- 12709 Hampshire St Detroit, MI$41K32.01,472
- 12701 Evanston St Detroit, MI$39K--1.01,030
- 13042 Hampshire St Detroit, MI$31K21.0894
- 12811 Wade St Detroit, MI$46K51.01,388
- 13028 Camden St Detroit, MI$40K--3.01,390
- 12715 Camden St Detroit, MI--Studio----
- 13012 Wade St Detroit, MI$31K21.0757
- 12847 Wade St Detroit, MI$38K--2.01,130
- 12761 Wade St Detroit, MI$33K--1.0945
- 12753 Wade St Detroit, MI$34K--1.0833
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005