128 5th St, Pacific Grove, CA 939505 beds, 3 baths, 2,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $940,000
- Price/sqft: $387
- Parking: 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 13
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,430 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: 006206004000
- Zillow Home ID: 19323887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 5th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.5% lower than in Pacific Grove, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93950 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pacific Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93950 home values.
- 129 6th St Pacific Grove, CA$915K32.51,996
- 126 5th St Pacific Grove, CA$595K221,388
- 131 6th St Pacific Grove, CA$655K331,380
- 125 6th St Pacific Grove, CA$956K421,839
- 260 Lighthouse Ave APT H Pacific Grove, CA$601K221,000
- 135 6th St Pacific Grove, CA$612K221,261
- 131 5th St Pacific Grove, CA$731K311,551
- 135 5th St Pacific Grove, CA$737K421,496
- 281 Central Ave Pacific Grove, CA$766K432,167
- 291 Central Ave Pacific Grove, CA$586K221,152
- 258 Lighthouse Ave Pacific Grove, CA$571K311,134
- 271 5th St Pacific Grove, CA$701K421,870
- 137 6th St Pacific Grove, CA$604K32887
- 128 6th St Pacific Grove, CA$467K11484
- 132 4th St Pacific Grove, CA$696K221,881
- 132 6th St Pacific Grove, CA$474K21610
- 136 4th St Pacific Grove, CA$490K211,164
Nearby Schools in Pacific Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292