- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
128 Bern St, Reading, PA 196013 beds, 1 bath, 1,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $55,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,484 sqft
- Parcel #: 15530725599985
- Zillow Home ID: 8841584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Bern Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% greater than in Reading, and 24.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19601 home values.
- 130 Bern St Reading, PA$42K311,160
- 132 Bern St Reading, PA$55K311,573
- 134 Bern St Reading, PA$71K311,494
- 1743 Pear St Reading, PA$72K221,360
- 1737 Pear St Reading, PA$57K521,650
- 1741 Pear St # 1739 Reading, PA$109K42.52,128
- 1735 Pear St Reading, PA$56K511,650
- 131 Bern St Reading, PA$65K321
- 133 Bern St Reading, PA$66K511,446
- 1733 Pear St Reading, PA$57K511,650
- 135 Bern St Reading, PA$74K511,320
- 137 Bern St Reading, PA$71K511,320
- 1736 Pear St Reading, PA$52K511,366
- 139 Bern St Reading, PA$69K51.51,320
- 1731 Pear St Reading, PA$56K51.51,683
- 1734 Pear St Reading, PA$46K31.51,330
- 141 Bern St Reading, PA$76K511,320
- 1729 Pear St Reading, PA$59K61.51,600
- 143 Bern St Reading, PA$72K521,296
- 1732 Pear St Reading, PA$62K311,114
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292