A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 27.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $905,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $250
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,615 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2133676055
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $422-905K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06419 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Killingworth as a whole. Among 06419 homes, this home is valued 124.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 56.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06419, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% greater than in Killingworth, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06419 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06419 home values.
Nearby Schools in Killingworth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.