128 Cider St, Oriskany, NY 134244 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,678 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Very well settled clean quite neighborhood community within close proximity to neighboring cities of Rome, Utica, Whitestown and County Airport. Oriskany is synonymous with the famous Battle of Oriskany and USS Oriskany.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $210,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 392 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- 2 full baths with tubs and showers and 2 powder rooms.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,678 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 30700127601300010100000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31617029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 128 Cider Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 132 Cider St Oriskany, NY$84K311,114
- 124 Cider St Oriskany, NY$98K311,350
- 106 Cider St Oriskany, NY$167K321,248
- 122 Cider St Oriskany, NY$188K32.52,001
- 127 Cider St Oriskany, NY$121K311,080
- 120 Cider St Oriskany, NY$151K32.52,344
- 8303 Cider St Oriskany, NY$96K211,442
- 125 Cider St Oriskany, NY$134K311,176
- 116 Cider St Oriskany, NY$76K21720
- 121 Cider St Oriskany, NY$148K312,030
- 114 Cider St Oriskany, NY$60K31864
- 119 Cider St Oriskany, NY$106K31.51,800
- 108 Cider St Oriskany, NY$138K32966
- 8297 Cider St Oriskany, NY$157K321,988
- 110 Cider St Oriskany, NY$115K511,704
- 113 Cider St Oriskany, NY$137K31.51,904
- 8293 Cider St Oriskany, NY$114K31.51,066
- 109 Cider St Oriskany, NY$83K21768
- 102 Cider St Oriskany, NY$128K41.51,100
- 105 Cider St Oriskany, NY$107K311,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!