- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 164 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,189 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $551
- MLS #: 1090308
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Property Category \ Single Family, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Status \ Active, Cooling \ None, Exterior \ Porch, Exterior \ Screened Porch\Patio\Deck\Breezeway, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Private School, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Plumbing \ Mixed, Insulation \ Walls, Insulation \ Ceiling, Water Amenities \ Walk To Water, Electric \ 200 Amps, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Historic \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior \ Deck, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Fireplace \ Brick, Plumbing \ Copper, Plumbing \ PVC, Garage Desc \ Attached, Heating Fuel \ Electric, Heat System \ Baseboard, Hot Water \ Electric, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Tennis, Near \ Marina, Near \ Golf, Water Supply \ Well, Water Amenities \ Access, Sewer \ Septic System, Water Amenities \ Dock, Water Amenities \ Flood Insurance, Water Amenities \ Saltwater Front, Water Amenities \ Saltwater View, Water Amenities \ Beach, Water Amenities \ Walk to Salt Water, Type \ Vacation, Water Amenities \ Mooring, Basement Type \ None, Foundation Type \ Slab
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:005 B:087
- Zillow Home ID: 65818049
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $695K-1.63M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02813 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.4% fall for Charlestown as a whole. Among 02813 homes, this home is 331.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 166.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02813, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% higher than in Charlestown, and 87.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02813 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlestown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02813 home values.
|146 Clearview Rd Charlestown, RI||$1.31M||3||3||2,318|
|105 W Willow Ln Charlestown, RI||$1.28M||3||2.5||2,643|
|112 W Willow Ln Charlestown, RI||$1M||3||2.5||2,280|
|125 W Willow Ln Charlestown, RI||$1.27M||3||2.5||2,790|
|69 W Willow Ln Charlestown, RI||$718K||1||2||1,911|
|120 Clearview Rd Charlestown, RI||$1.38M||3||2.5||3,505|
|90 W Willow Ln Charlestown, RI||$1.04M||3||3||2,478|
|143 Clearview Rd Charlestown, RI||$604K||3||2.5||2,400|
|140 Clearview Rd Charlestown, RI||$1.29M||3||3||2,780|
|76 W Willow Ln Charlestown, RI||$634K||3||2.5||2,936|
|121 W Willow Ln Charlestown, RI||$1.26M||3||2.5||2,515|
|155 Clearview Rd Charlestown, RI||$723K||3||2.5||2,100|
|70 W Willow Ln Charlestown, RI||$938K||3||3.5||3,798|
|160 Clearview Rd Charlestown, RI||$1.33M||3||4||3,324|
|161 Clearview Rd Charlestown, RI||$1.15M||3||3||3,104|
|166 Clearview Rd Charlestown, RI||$1.27M||3||2||2,430|
|49 W Willow Ln Charlestown, RI||$589K||3||2.5||1,892|
|126 W Willow Ln Charlestown, RI||$1.01M||3||2.5||2,408|
|5 Foster Ln Narragansett, RI||$357K||3||1||1,523|
|180 Clearview Rd Charlestown, RI||$1.39M||4||5||3,921|
Nearby Schools in Charlestown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!