- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,694 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $41
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2009 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 5522974
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 864 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Amenities \ Playground, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Basement \ Bath Finished, Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Basement \ Full, Boathouse/Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Construction \ Stone, Construction \ Stone/Frame, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Location \ In Basement, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Zoned/Dual, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Oven - Wall, Laundry Location \ Other (See Remarks), Laundry Location \ Upstairs, Laundry Type \ Other (See Remarks), Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ None, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Exercise Room, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Rec Room, Rooms \ Theater/Media Room, Style \ Craftsman, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,435 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 21N12M 077
- Zillow Home ID: 80809384
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $273-480K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30102 home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Acworth as a whole. Among 30102 homes, this home is 151.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30102, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% less than in Acworth, and 1.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30102 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Acworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30102 home values.
|130 Dunlavin Dr Acworth, GA||$342K||5||4.5||3,748|
|126 Dunlavin Dr Acworth, GA||$347K||5||4||3,825|
|132 Dunlavin Dr Acworth, GA||$258K||4||3||2,430|
|509 Wicklow Pl Acworth, GA||$279K||5||3||3,024|
|124 Dunlavin Dr Acworth, GA||$325K||4||2.5||3,664|
|123 Dunlavin Dr Acworth, GA||$295K||5||3.5||3,322|
|600 Wexford Ct Acworth, GA||$301K||5||4||2,868|
|134 Dunlavin Dr Acworth, GA||$261K||4||3||2,631|
|125 Dunlavin Dr Acworth, GA||$295K||4||3.5||2,933|
|508 Wicklow Pl Acworth, GA||$298K||5||3||3,204|
|127 Dunlavin Dr Acworth, GA||$275K||4||3||3,006|
|507 Wicklow Pl Acworth, GA||$293K||5||3||3,150|
|122 Dunlavin Dr Acworth, GA||$365K||5||4.5||3,565|
|131 Dunlavin Dr Acworth, GA||$231K||4||3.5||2,634|
|119 Dunlavin Dr Acworth, GA||$277K||5||3||3,067|
|602 Wexford Ct Acworth, GA||$359K||5||5||3,580|
|136 Dunlavin Dr Acworth, GA||$286K||4||3.5||2,981|
|634 Wexford Ct Acworth, GA||$264K||5||3||3,064|
|133 Dunlavin Dr Acworth, GA||$289K||5||3||3,021|
|603 Wexford Ct Acworth, GA||$271K||5||3||3,084|
Nearby Schools in Acworth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.