- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Built in 1926
- 376 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,795 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $143,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 6373548
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 432 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, HalfBaths \ 0, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, BasementType \ Full, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, Design \ 2-Story, Fireplaces \ 0, Flooring \ Vinyl, Exterior \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, HasBasement \ 1, Flooring \ Fully Carpeted, HasPool \ 0, Heating \ Hot Water, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), WaterHeater \ Electric, IsSale \ 1, LotDescription \ LevelLot, NoOfLevels \ 0, PropertyMasterType \ Townhouse, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Street, PropertyType \ Semi-Detached, Roofing \ ShingleRoof, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Style \ Colonial, TaxYear \ 2015, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Type \ Semi-Detached, Water \ Public, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Acreage \ 0.07, GarageType \ Detached 1-CarGarage, Heating \ Oil, BasementType \ Unfinished, Cooling \ None, LotDimensions \ 0 X 0, Directions \ 422 W. Hanover Street Exit, Directions \ right on Hanover to first right on E. Main Street, Directions \ house on right side, ListingDate \ 2014-04-17T00:00:00, LotNumber \ 0129, LotSquareFootage \ 3150, TotalSquareFeet \ 1663, TotalTaxes \ 2405
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,663 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 1703D01290000
- Zillow Home ID: 9149716
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $101-179K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19465 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for South Pottstown as a whole. Among 19465 homes, this home is 47.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 39.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19465, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.1% less than in South Pottstown, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19465 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Pottstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19465 home values.
|134 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$136K||3||1||1,663|
|120 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$144K||3||1||1,663|
|142 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$136K||3||2||1,388|
|110 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$144K||3||1||1,663|
|114 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$121K||2||1||1,340|
|116 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$124K||2||1||1,440|
|152 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$143K||3||1||1,663|
|108 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$143K||4||1||1,663|
|158 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$146K||3||1||1,663|
|82 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$161K||4||1.5||2,034|
|168 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$149K||4||2||1,663|
|80 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$143K||3||1||1,663|
|178 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$146K||3||1||1,663|
|72 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$142K||4||1||1,663|
|117 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$131K||3||1||1,388|
|117 N Main St North Wales, PA||--||5||4||4,097|
|125 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$131K||3||1||1,388|
|133 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$131K||3||1||1,388|
|141 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$132K||3||1||1,388|
|107 E Main St Pottstown, PA||$299K||4||2||4,411|
Nearby Schools in South Pottstown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!