128 Hoch Ave, Topton, PA 195625 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 316 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $172,500
- Price/sqft: $50
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,976 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 85546319711111
- Zillow Home ID: 8930811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Hoch Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19562 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.3% lower than in Topton, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19562 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Topton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19562 home values.
- 120 Hoch Ave Topton, PA$178K31.51,924
- 134 Hoch Ave Topton, PA$189K322,016
- 112 Hoch Ave Topton, PA$148K31.51,922
- 140 Hoch Ave Topton, PA$235K31.52,028
- 125 Hoch Ave Topton, PA$165K31.51,218
- 119 Hoch Ave Topton, PA$185K32.51,952
- 106 Hoch Ave Topton, PA$225K421,856
- 543 Celia Ave Topton, PA$186K32.51,840
- 148 Hoch Ave Topton, PA$197K31.51,164
- 543 Marshall Ave Topton, PA$173K31.51,922
- 100 Hoch Ave Topton, PA$187K32.51,456
- 534 Marshall Ave Topton, PA$179K41.52,408
- 535 Celia Ave Topton, PA$175K31.51,844
- 546 Celia Ave Topton, PA$183K32.51,840
- 99 Hoch Ave Topton, PA$181K31.51,560
- 94 Hoch Ave Topton, PA$224K322,064
- 537 Marshall Ave Topton, PA$177K31.51,952
- 536 Celia Ave Topton, PA$184K32.51,840
- 524 Marshall Ave Topton, PA$200K431,952
- 523 Celia Ave Topton, PA$212K42.52,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!