- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
128 Indiana Ave, Providence, RI 02905Studio, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $15,500
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0870683 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65859613
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Indiana Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.1% higher than in Providence, and 252.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Park home values.
- 126 Indiana Ave Providence, RI$88K422,024
- 127 Indiana Ave Providence, RI$97KStudio21,536
- 132 Indiana Ave Providence, RI$146K633,354
- 133 Indiana Ave Providence, RI$156K632,886
- 125 Indiana Ave Providence, RI$93K421,533
- 136 Indiana Ave Providence, RI$124K622,000
- 117 Indiana Ave Providence, RI$130K631,872
- 133 Ohio Ave Providence, RI$160K833,097
- 116 Indiana Ave Providence, RI$209K954,610
- 137 Ohio Ave Providence, RI$116K421,450
- 139 Indiana Ave Providence, RI$93K411,550
- 194 New York Ave Providence, RI$154K722,695
- 115 Indiana Ave Providence, RI$117K41.52,040
- 119 Ohio Ave Providence, RI$131K41.51,852
- 202-204 New York Ave Providence, RI$120K632,128
- 142 Indiana Ave Providence, RI$97K311,150
- 97 Ohio Ave Providence, RI--------
- 103 Ohio Ave Providence, RI$124K41.51,752
- 93 Ohio Ave Providence, RI$100K421,447
- 105 Ohio Ave Providence, RI$113K211,667
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292