128 Mill Pond Pl, Langhorne, PA 190474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $191
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,124 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 22069097
- Zillow Home ID: 9042052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Mill Pond Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19047, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% less than in Middletown Township, and 46.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19047 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middletown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19047 home values.
- 138 Mill Pond Pl Langhorne, PA$487K53.53,628
- 118 Mill Pond Pl Langhorne, PA$384K42.52,124
- 29 Joan Trl Langhorne, PA$426K32.53,390
- 19 Joan Trl Langhorne, PA$386K42.52,124
- 148 Mill Pond Pl Langhorne, PA$448K42.52,962
- 129 Mill Pond Pl Langhorne, PA$383K32.52,030
- 108 Mill Pond Pl Langhorne, PA$390K432,124
- 9 Joan Trl Langhorne, PA$384K42.52,124
- 139 Mill Pond Pl Langhorne, PA$391K32.52,255
- 39 Joan Trl Langhorne, PA$429K42.52,978
- 119 Mill Pond Pl Langhorne, PA$392K32.52,344
- 18 Joan Trl Langhorne, PA$384K42.52,124
- 149 Mill Pond Pl Langhorne, PA$393K42.52,124
- 158 Mill Pond Pl Langhorne, PA$403K42.52,345
- 109 Mill Pond Pl Langhorne, PA$410K42.52,498
- Mill Pond Pl Langhorne, PA$433K42.52,630
- 28 Joan Trl Langhorne, PA$411K42.52,498
- 159 Mill Pond Pl Langhorne, PA$433K52.52,630
- 152 White Swan Way Langhorne, PA$383K42.52,124
- 225 Pine Glen Rd Langhorne, PA$416K42.52,481
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!