128 Montrose, St Simons Island, GA 315220.32 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot depth: 245
- Lot width: 25
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $50,300
- Parcel #: 0412497
- Zillow Home ID: 99909868
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Montrose
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31522, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Saint Simons Island, and 91.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31522 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Simons Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31522 home values.
- 122 Montrose St Simons Island, GA--Studio----
- 124 Montrose St Simons Island, GA$382K33.53,116
- 130 Montrose St Simons Island, GA$305K332,300
- 112 Montrose St Simons Island, GA$383K442,600
- 114 Montrose St Simons Island, GA--Studio----
- 116 Montrose St Simons Island, GA--Studio----
- 118 Montrose St Simons Island, GA--Studio----
- 140 Montrose St Simons Island, GA$344K332,247
- 134 Montrose St Simons Island, GA$439K442,876
- 110 Montrose St Simons Island, GA$495K342,550
- 142 Montrose St Simons Island, GA$398K442,268
- 136 Montrose St Simons Island, GA$705K454,134
- 140 Montrose Saint Simons Island, GA$292K332,432
- 106 Montrose St Simons Island, GA$337K332,510
- 104 Montrose St Simons Island, GA$374K43.52,586
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!