128 Newland St, Norton, MA 027664 beds, 4 baths, 2,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 129 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $448,064
- Price/sqft: $205
- MLS #: 71669901
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,198 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: M:001 L:092
- Zillow Home ID: 59223009
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Newland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02766 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Norton, and 50.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02766 home values.
- 138 Newland St Norton, MA$194K111,108
- 133 Newland St Norton, MA$432K43.52,278
- 118 Newland St Norton, MA$236K321,642
- 127 Newland St Norton, MA$451K43.52,570
- 140 Newland St Norton, MA$321K32.52,396
- 1 Kings Ln Norton, MA$259K311,760
- 3 Kings Ln Norton, MA$300K321,772
- 129 Newland St Norton, MA$384K42.51,872
- 5 Kings Ln Norton, MA$368K31.52,228
- 1 Kensington Rd Norton, MA$297K31.751,184
- 2 Kings Ln Norton, MA$266K311,796
- 3 Kensington Rd Norton, MA$261K311,700
- 4 Kings Ln Norton, MA$364K41.52,066
- 2 Gardner Rd Norton, MA$508K43.53,500
- 4 Gardner Rd Norton, MA$519K344,003
- 5 Kensington Rd Norton, MA$267K31.51,532
- 139 Newland St Norton, MA$213K511,727
- 21 Kilsyth Rd Norton, MA$260K311,700
- 112 Newland St Norton, MA$265K321,645
- 7 Kensington Rd Norton, MA$240K311,956
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!