128 Park St APT B2, Manchester, CT 060401 bed, 1 bath, 648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1957
- 19 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $178
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: May 2012 for $44,900
- Price/sqft: $69
- MLS #: G688637
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ None,Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S),Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Four Plex,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 74
- Floor size: 648 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 442000128B2
- Zillow Home ID: 62541965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Park Street APT B2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% lower than in Manchester, and 51.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06040 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292