128 Pembroke StUNIT 1, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 12/28/12: $2,312,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Condo:2,542 sq ft
- Lot:2,542 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $2,312,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Central Heat,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Attached,STYLE \ Rowhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End,
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID63711762
- Last Remodel Year2002
- Parcel #W:04 P:02844 S:002
- Room Count6
- Days on Zillow435
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,070,786||$1.84M – $2.34M||-$45,439||$814||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,277/mo||$2.1K – $7.1K/mo||-$267||$1.68||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 225.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Boston, and 82.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 128 Pembroke Street UNIT 1
- 3 beds, 4.02 baths
1,740 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 3 beds, 4.02 baths
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005