128 Porchuck Rd, Greenwich, CT 068316 beds, 9 baths, 9,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 6 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $5,200,000
- Price/sqft: $522
- MLS #: 91339
- Parking: Garage, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 9,580 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 0
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 089-10-3438
- Zillow Home ID: 57307782
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Porchuck Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06831 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.5% greater than in Greenwich, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06831 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06831 home values.
- 150 Porchuck Rd Greenwich, CT$3.07M54.54,772
- 124 Porchuck Rd Greenwich, CT$2.98M54.55,074
- 133 Porchuck Rd Greenwich, CT$2.03M433,581
- 461 Riversville Rd Greenwich, CT$1.64M43.53,919
- 145 Porchuck Rd Greenwich, CT$1.94M54.53,919
- 469 Riversville Rd Greenwich, CT$1.17M322,185
- 445 Riversville Rd Greenwich, CT$2.06M221,787
- 477 Riversville Rd Greenwich, CT$5.42M6108,159
- 450 Riversville Rd Greenwich, CT$1.18M331,895
- 106 Porchuck Rd Greenwich, CT$2.15M54.55,300
- 444 Riversville Rd Greenwich, CT$1.99M43.54,135
- 119 Porchuck Rd Greenwich, CT$3M443,392
- 121 Porchuck Rd Greenwich, CT$2.84M33.53,949
- 483 Riversville Rd Greenwich, CT$2.06M54.53,866
- 442 Riversville Rd Greenwich, CT$1.61M532,636
- 464 Riversville Rd Greenwich, CT$2.77M------
- 499 Riversville Rd Greenwich, CT$1.45M32.52,300
- 105 Porchuck Rd Greenwich, CT$1.77M23.52,809
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!