128 Red Cedar Way, Bowling Green, KY 421044 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The massive entry way features a formal dining area (14' x13') leading to a library(21' x16') with floor to ceiling bookshelves measuring 11 feet tall and over 18 feet long. The vaulted ceiling is over 20 feet tall with windows looking out over the deck and the beautifully landscaped backyard.
A huge kitchen (25' x 11') features a gas range with convection oven and opens to an informal eating area and hearth room (17' x 12') that has a gas log fire place and is the social center of the house. French doors lead out to the deck.
The large Master suite is (16' x 15') and has plenty of room for a king-sized bed. A bay window looks to the outside and a door offers access to the deck and patio. The Master bath has a large whirlpool tub and tiled shower. A large Master closet with his and her sides, completes the package.
Two bedrooms downstairs (11' x 11') and (12' x 12') with an adjoining jack and jill bath is just off the kitchen and another, larger bedroom (12' x 12'), bath and sitting area - perfect for a 4th bedroom or guest suite - is upstairs. Utility room measures 6' x 8' and has a built in sink.
Visitors have commented on the amount of storage space in the house and in the attic area above the garage. They have also commented on the open and easy flow of the house plan.
Our neighborhood is full of active people, who frequently walk or bike after dinner. Everyone is friendly and watches out for one another. We are close to town and major roads, yet the feeling is of being out in the country. Three minutes to Griffin Park for fishing, boating, and organized sports.
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2111210472
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Red Cedar Way
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 127 Red Cedar Way Bowling Green, KY$492K6--3,771
- 135 Red Cedar Way Bowling Green, KY$267K32.52,638
- 119 Red Cedar Way Bowling Green, KY$335K333,433
- 120 Red Cedar Way Bowling Green, KY$346K42.53,068
- 144 Red Cedar Way Bowling Green, KY$375K433,294
- 143 Red Cedar Way Bowling Green, KY$245K432,623
- 3347 Nugget Dr Bowling Green, KY$251K532,405
- 3464 Nugget Dr Bowling Green, KY$251K432,079
- 152 Red Cedar Way Bowling Green, KY$352K43.53,420
- 151 Red Cedar Way Bowling Green, KY$351K333,366
- 3468 Nugget Dr Bowling Green, KY$295K43.53,054
- 112 Red Cedar Way Bowling Green, KY$308K343,250
- 111 Red Cedar Way Bowling Green, KY$312K433,572
- 160 Red Cedar Way Bowling Green, KY$339K432,816
- 159 Red Cedar Way Bowling Green, KY$347K33.52,648
- 3472 Nugget Dr Bowling Green, KY$265K432,448
- 3360 Nugget Dr Bowling Green, KY$284K333,239
- 3352 Nugget Dr Bowling Green, KY$234K32.52,123
- 3476 Nugget Dr Bowling Green, KY$313K43.53,451
- 146 Walnut Ridge Way Bowling Green, KY$259K322,856
Nearby Schools in Bowling Green
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292