128 Savannah St, Spindale, NC 281603 beds, 2 baths, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 122 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $159,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- MLS #: 558304
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1636384
- Zillow Home ID: 102187895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Savannah Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28160, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.7% less than in North Carolina, and 74% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 28160 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Carolina.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 120 Savannah St Spindale, NC$159K321,618
- 130 Savannah St Spindale, NC$181K321,543
- 127 Savannah St Spindale, NC$156K221,258
- 119 Savannah St Spindale, NC$179K321,526
- 131 Savannah St Spindale, NC$179K321,516
- 107 Savannah St Spindale, NC$160K321,310
- Memphis Way NC--------
- 116 Memphis Way Spindale, NC$162K321,398
- 134 Memphis Way Spindale, NC$162K321,498
- 106 Memphis Way Spindale, NC$160K321,409
- 140 Memphis Way Spindale, NC$187K321,579
- 192 Sims St Spindale, NC$47K211,036
- 109 Charleston Ct Spindale, NC$154K221,209
- 117 Charleston Ct Spindale, NC$163K321,290
- 115 Memphis Way Spindale, NC$157K221,298
- 125 Memphis Way Spindale, NC$178K321,436
- 145 Memphis Way Spindale, NC$180K321,559
- 105 Memphis Way Spindale, NC$159K221,330
- 135 Memphis Way Spindale, NC$172K321,537
- 123 Charleston Ct Spindale, NC$191K221,728
Nearby Schools in Spindale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292