- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
128 Summerlea Dr, Charlotte, NC 282144 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,931 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $168,000
- Finished basement, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,931 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 03106505
- Zillow Home ID: 6148879
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Summerlea Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Coulwood West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 129.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45% higher than in Charlotte, and 423.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Coulwood West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Coulwood West home values.
- 140 Summerlea Dr Charlotte, NC$160K321,957
- 116 Summerlea Dr Charlotte, NC$158K331,892
- 129 Woodlynn Dr Charlotte, NC$125K321,656
- 141 Woodlynn Dr Charlotte, NC$166K31.51,596
- 117 Woodlynn Dr Charlotte, NC$130K321,638
- 129 Summerlea Dr Charlotte, NC$180K32.52,076
- 106 Summerlea Dr Charlotte, NC$144K32.51,585
- 117 Summerlea Dr Charlotte, NC$184K422,248
- 153 Woodlynn Dr Charlotte, NC$133K321,440
- 152 Summerlea Dr Charlotte, NC--------
- 107 Woodlynn Dr Charlotte, NC$116K321,498
- 141 Summerlea Dr Charlotte, NC$166K321,802
- 105 Summerlea Dr Charlotte, NC$174K31.51,919
- Summerlea Dr Charlotte, NC--------
- 140 Woodlynn Dr Charlotte, NC$123K31.51,330
- 128 Woodlynn Dr Charlotte, NC$131K321,450
- 153 Summerlea Dr Charlotte, NC$177K421,890
- 821 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$159K321,914
- 831 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$195K41.53,380
- 152 Woodlynn Dr Charlotte, NC$119K321,698
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.