128 Van Schoick Ave, Albany, NY 122093 beds, 2 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $185,500
- Price/sqft: $114
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 240 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1937
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01010007504100010500000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29652889
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Van Schoick Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whitehall market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29% lower than in Albany, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Whitehall home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitehall home values.
- 126 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$188K212,026
- 130 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$187K311,956
- 124 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$130K21784
- 132 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$168K311,650
- 122 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$118K21876
- 134 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$187K31.51,436
- 113 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$208K521,995
- 115 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$121K21826
- 119 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$162K21.51,408
- 120 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$167K31.51,123
- 136 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$192K31.51,792
- 121 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$224K31.51,504
- 123 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$171K521,867
- 118 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$145K311,051
- 125 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$159K311,404
- 138 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$174K321,488
- 121 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$171K31.51,408
- 117 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$194K31.51,473
- 127 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$155K521,578
- 115 Van Schoick Ave Albany, NY$157K321,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!