128 Wash Pond Rd, Hampstead, NH 038411 bed, 1 bath, 992 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks),GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s),PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Metal,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cottage,
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 992 sqft
- Parcel #: HMSD M:00009 B:000005 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86848976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Wash Pond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03841 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% higher than in Hampstead, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hampstead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03841 home values.
- 126 Wash Pond Rd Hampstead, NH$202K21998
- 132 Wash Pond Rd Hampstead, NH$555K333,655
- 137 Wash Pond Rd Hampstead, NH$590K332,683
- 122 Wash Pond Rd Hampstead, NH$230K211,361
- Wash Pond Rd Hampstead, NH$290K321,808
- 118 Wash Pond Rd Hampstead, NH$233K311,961
- 141 Wash Pond Rd Hampstead, NH$178K21915
- 116 Wash Pond Rd Hampstead, NH$169K211,240
- 7 Duston Ridge Rd Hampstead, NH$606K31.53,500
- 3 Duston Ridge Rd Hampstead, NH$346K311,512
- 9 Duston Ridge Rd Hampstead, NH$247K311,175
- 1 Duston Ridge Rd Hampstead, NH$507K233,400
- 124 Freedom Hill Rd Hampstead, NH$235K221,456
- 7 Willow Ln Hampstead, NH$197K22--
- 11 Duston Ridge Rd Hampstead, NH$268K211,237
- 15 Duston Ridge Rd Hampstead, NH$238K321,890
- 112 Wash Pond Rd Hampstead, NH$221K311,404
- 19 Duston Ridge Rd Hampstead, NH$575K344,062
- 21 Duston Ridge Rd Hampstead, NH$291K211,950
- 23 Duston Ridge Rd Hampstead, NH$189K21717
Nearby Schools in Hampstead
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292