128 Woodville Cir, Pawleys Island, SC 295853 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Our neighborhood consists of large lots and hundreds of trees and it feels like a park. No HOA or rules. A quiet and convenient place to live. Ready to move into. Low, Low utilities and very clean.......... ready for you.
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $218,700
- Price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 6 spaces
- Security System
- View: Park
- Wired Workshop 12 X 16, Huge lot could park RV's and huge boat. No HOA. SC Real Estate Agent/Owner
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0401870200000
- Zillow Home ID: 10976957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 128 Woodville Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29585, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% lower than in Pawleys Island, and 13.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29585 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawleys Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 112 Woodville Cir Pawleys Island, SC$200K321,618
- 147 Woodville Cir Pawleys Island, SC$286K432,134
- 147 Woodville Cir Pawleys Island, SC$200K432,350
- 150 Woodville Cir Pawleys Island, SC$223K321,680
- 1400 Martin Luther King Rd Pawleys Island, SC$186K321,680
- 9 Woodville Cir Pawleys Island, SC$167K322,401
- 93 Woodville Cir Pawleys Island, SC--322,401
- 1424 Martin Luther King Rd Pawleys Island, SC$215K322,254
- 172 Woodville Cir Pawleys Island, SC$181K321,344
- 179 Woodville Cir Pawleys Island, SC$295K32.53,099
- 1476 Martin Luther King Rd Pawleys Island, SC$148K--11,652
- 1448 Martin Luther King Rd Pawleys Island, SC$193K321,928
- 353 Woodville Cir Pawleys Island, SC$214K322,088
- 1447 Martin Luther King Rd Pawleys Island, SC------40,404
- Woodville Cir Pawleys Island, SC--------
- Woodville Cir Pawleys Island, SC$234K321,920
- 321 Woodville Cir Pawleys Island, SC$227K32.51,800
- 1363 Martin Luther King Rd Pawleys Island, SC$198K332,250
- 90 Woodbrook Pl Pawleys Island, SC$512K443,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!