1280 SW 23rd St, Miami, FL 331452 beds, 1 bath, 1,095 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,095 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,095 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 82
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0141390071420
- Zillow Home ID: 43866957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1280 Sw 23rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Coral Way, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% less than in Miami, and 170.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Coral Way home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Coral Way home values.
- 1270 SW 23rd St Miami, FL$298K221,025
- 3536 SW 1st Ave Miami, FL$294K311,152
- 3538 SW 1st Ave Miami, FL$367K211,380
- 1290 SW 23rd St # 92 Miami, FL$470K422,276
- 3495 SW 3rd Ave Miami, FL$407K221,595
- 3520 SW 1st Ave Miami, FL$380K221,433
- 3542 SW 1st Ave Miami, FL$498K332,321
- 1268 SW 23rd St Miami, FL$343K311,296
- 3481 SW 3rd Ave Miami, FL$390K321,438
- 3545 SW 3rd Ave Miami, FL$431K422,487
- 3546 SW 1st Ave Miami, FL$341K----1,338
- 3546 SW 1st Ave # 3546 Miami, FL$276K------
- 3506 SW 1st Ave Miami, FL$333K321,198
- 3548 SW 1st Ave # 3548 Miami, FL$449K------
- 3479 SW 3rd Ave # B Miami, FL$385K321,666
- 3479 SW 3rd Ave # A Miami, FL$385K321,666
- 1260 SW 23rd St Miami, FL$341K211,329
- 3560 SW 1st Ave Miami, FL$340K211,331
- 1279 SW 23rd St APT D Miami, FL----1340
- 3551 SW 3rd Ave Miami, FL$384K221,660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!