1280 Sherman St, Geneva, OH 440413 beds, 2 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
3 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHS, LARGE NEWLY REMODELED EAT IN KITCHEN.
FIRST FLOOR LAUNDRY ROOM, CENTRAL AIR, FULL BASEMENT
2 CAR ATTACHED GARAGE. MOVE-IN CONDITION !
NEW IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE: DRAINAGE SYSTEM IN BASEMENT,
NEW ROOF - COMPLETE TEAR OFF NOV. 2010
KITCHEN CABINETS, COUNTER TOPS, APPLIANCES,
BATHROOM FLOORS AND VANITIES, NEW 16' X 16' DECK, FENCE,
NICELY LANDSCAPED YARD.
APPROXIMATELY 1500 SQ.FT.
LOT SIZE .38 ACRES
YEARLY TAXES APPROX. $1,700
KITCHEN 20' X 11'
LARGE LIVING ROOM 19' X 15'
MASTER BED 14' X 11' WITH BATH
2 MINUTES FROM I-90, SCHOOLS, SHOPPING & SPIRE INST.
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION 440-466-6078
1/4 mile from New Middle School. 1/2 mile from New High School. Well cared form homes in area. 1 mile to Giant Eagle. 2 miles from Spire Institute and I-90. 5 miles from Lake Erie and Geneva on the Lake strip. Many Wineries.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 118
- Parcel #: 200100006900
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 72392633
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1280 Sherman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44041, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.7% greater than in Geneva, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44041 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1306 Sherman St Geneva, OH$156K43.52,146
- 1244 Sherman St Geneva, OH$134K31.51,796
- 1326 Sherman St Geneva, OH$128K31.51,264
- 277 Pepperidge Dr Geneva, OH$140K321,880
- 1348 Sherman St Geneva, OH$116K211,402
- 221 Pepperidge Dr Geneva, OH$105K31.51,450
- 1335 Sherman St Geneva, OH$141K42.52,144
- 1273 Sherman St Geneva, OH$59K21980
- 1293 Sherman St Geneva, OH$103K311,456
- 203 Pepperidge Dr Geneva, OH$133K321,561
- 15 Maplelane Dr Geneva, OH$158K42.52,185
- 1251 Sherman St Geneva, OH$119K311,194
- 1368 Sherman St Geneva, OH$103K31.51,200
- 284 Pepperidge Dr Geneva, OH$153K322,753
- 284 Pepperidge Dr Geneva, OH--------
- 1345 Sherman St Geneva, OH$130K31.51,488
- 39 Maplelane Dr Geneva, OH$143K41.52,040
- 1229 Sherman St Geneva, OH$99K421,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292