1280 Winfield CtAPT 5, Roselle, IL 60172
Sold on 4/12/13: $109,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,150 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1995
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $109,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesFamily room
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow253
- Elementary SchoolWATERBURY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- High SchoolLAKE PARK HIGH SCHOOL
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolSPRING WOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Parcel #0205219073
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- School District108
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID4364796
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$117,998||$110K – $126K||-$417||$102||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,310/mo||$1.2K – $1.5K/mo||-$19||$1.14||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 60172 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for Roselle as a whole. Among 60172 homes, this home is valued 43.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60172 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.6% lower than in Roselle, and 122.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60172 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roselle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60172 home values.
Neighborhood for 1280 Winfield Court APT 5
Nearby Schools in Roselle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005