12800 Hollins Pl, Bowie, MD 207165 beds, 3 baths, 2,467 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
APPLIANCES: Refridgerator (2005), 2nd Refridgerator in Pantry, Flat Top Electric Stove, Washer/Dryer, Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal.
AMENITIES: Whirlpool Tub, Double-Pane Vinyl Windows throughout, Eat-in Kitchen, Shades/Blinds, Fully Opened up Family Room, Kitchen Skylight, Bathroom Skylight, interior brick, New carpet (2005 and 2011), Tiled Foyer (2005), Tiled Kitchen (2005), Solar Power Water heating, halogen track lighting, Wood Pellet Stove/Fireplace, Large Tiled foyer/entry way, rear deck/patio, full-pane glass doors, Paint throughout (2005 and updates in 2011), 2 Carpeted Living Rooms, Spacious Cabinetry w/ pull-out shelves, walk-in laundry room, large coat closet, wood Deck/Patio, Large Barn-style Shed (approx 10'x12'x10'), Gutter Guard system, large "Bay" window.
OTHER PROPERTY INFO:
5BR/3BA Devon Rancher
Total Fin Sq/Ft: 2467 (Livable Sq. Ft.)
Lot: 0.31 Acre Corner Lot - Lot Size of 13634 Sq Ft
Ext Construction: Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
Parking: 2 Car Garage (494 SQ/Ft), 3 car Driveway, Street parking available
Heather Hills Subdivision
Blue Ribbon Elementary School District
0.5 mi from Rt 50, Rt 197, Rt 301
0.5 mi from Bowie Town Center
Water: Public, City of Bowie
Cool System: (Electric) Central AC, Dual units, Zoned
Sewer: Public Sewer
Heat Fuel: Natural Gas, Wood Pellet Stove
Hot Water: Solar heater, Natural Gas
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $353,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 494 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,467 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 070705095
- Zillow Home ID: 37407394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12800 Hollins Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20716, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.8% lower than in Bowie, and 4.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 20716 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bowie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20716 home values.
- Hollins Pl Bowie, MD$302K--22,018
- 2223 Harwood Ln Bowie, MD$255K--21,583
- 12801 Hollins Pl Bowie, MD$313K--22,663
- 12804 Hollins Pl Bowie, MD$254K--21,575
- 2225 Harwood Ln Bowie, MD$285K--2.51,872
- 2220 Harwood Ln Bowie, MD$249K--21,575
- 2222 Harwood Ln Bowie, MD$268K--21,871
- 2216 Harwood Ln Bowie, MD$264K--21,856
- 2217 Harwood Ln Bowie, MD$281K--22,018
- 2228 Harwood Ln Bowie, MD$319K--3.52,400
- 12803 Hollins Pl Bowie, MD$310K--2.52,128
- 2227 Harwood Ln Bowie, MD$256K--21,575
- 2215 Harwood Ln Bowie, MD$288K--2.51,872
- 2212 Harwood Ln Bowie, MD$318K--22,655
- 12805 Hollins Pl Bowie, MD$302K322,018
- 2213 Harwood Ln Bowie, MD$314K322,183
- 2209 Harwood Ln Bowie, MD$275K32.51,872
- 12733 Holiday Ln Bowie, MD$287K721,800
- 2229 Harwood Ln Bowie, MD$270K321,856
- 12806 Hollins Pl Bowie, MD$425K--2.53,425
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!