- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 2,645 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $93
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 702 sqft
- View: Park
- Amenity \ Landscaping, Appl Equip \ Dishwasher, Appl Equip \ Oven, Appl Equip \ Stove Hood, Attic \ Access Panel, Cooling \ 2 Zoned AC, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, Exterior \ Storm Doors, Exterior \ Storm Windows, Fenced \ Combination, Fenced \ Part Fenced, Fireplace \ Brick, Fireplace \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Tile-Ceramic, Flooring \ Wood, Heat Fuel \ Electric, Heating \ 2 Zoned Heat, Heating \ Heat Pump, Interior \ Ceiling Fan, Interior \ Dryer Hookup, Interior \ Eat-In-Kitchen, Interior \ Formal Dining Room, Interior \ MBR Bath, Interior \ Walk-In Closet, Interior \ Washer Hookup, Lot Description \ Dead End Street, Lot Description \ Level, Lot Description \ Park Like, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Num Cars \ 1.5, Porch \ Front, Porch \ Patio, Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Asphalt, Roof \ Shingled, Siding \ Vinyl, Structure \ Frame, Style \ 2-Story, Style \ Colonial, Wall Type \ Drywall, Water Heater \ Electric, Water Heater \ Tank, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Water Sewer \ Septic, Year Blt Desc \ Actual
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,096 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 827655277300000
- Zillow Home ID: 12214518
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-353K.
Market guideZillow predicts 23836 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Chester as a whole. Among 23836 homes, this home is valued 5.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23836, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% lower than in Chester, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23836 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23836 home values.
|12711 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||$198K||3||2.5||1,632|
|12805 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||$201K||3||2||1,642|
|12804 Norlanya Dr Chester, VA||$226K||4||3||2,239|
|12806 Norlanya Dr Chester, VA||$233K||4||3.5||2,312|
|12707 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||$219K||3||2||2,624|
|12809 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||$259K||3||2.5||2,828|
|12800 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||$207K||3||--||1,781|
|12804 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||$200K||4||2.5||1,792|
|12712 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||$210K||4||2||1,892|
|12808 Norlanya Dr Chester, VA||$196K||3||2||1,584|
|12802 Norlanya Dr Chester, VA||$192K||3||2||1,648|
|12808 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||--||--||--||--|
|12708 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||$195K||3||2||1,593|
|12813 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||$206K||4||2.5||1,872|
|12701 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||$213K||4||2.5||1,908|
|12607 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||$213K||3||2.5||1,837|
|12812 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||$206K||3||1.5||1,834|
|12704 Vogt Ave Chester, VA||$213K||3||2||1,842|
|12801 N Enon Church Rd Chester, VA||$201K||4||2.5||2,040|
|12805 N Enon Church Rd Chester, VA||$186K||3||2||1,556|
Nearby Schools in Chester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!