12804 Meehan Dr, Austin, TX 787273 beds, 2 baths, 1,311 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
* 2 full baths
* Second floor open loft
* Pets okay with deposit
* Large fenced yard
* One car garage (from the outside it appears to have 2, but the second is where the washer and dryer is)
* Washer, dryer and lawn mower included
* Pergo wood floors downstairs
* Carpet upstairs
* Master bedroom downstairs
* Two bedrooms upstairs
* Perfect location in Scofield Farms at Parmer and Metric, halfway between Mopac and 35
* Down the street from Westview Middle School
* Minimum 1 year lease
- Lot: 5,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $141,600
- Price/sqft: $108
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 272 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,311 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 266971
- Zillow Home ID: 29440959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12804 Meehan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78727 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.6% lower than in Austin Metro, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78727 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78727 home values.
- 12802 Meehan Dr Austin, TX$155K--21,112
- 12802 Widge Dr Austin, TX$144K--21,072
- 12803 Staton Dr Austin, TX$166K321,001
- 12804 Widge Dr Austin, TX$148K321,088
- 12800 Meehan Dr Austin, TX$158K321,321
- 12800 Widge Dr Austin, TX$154K--21,311
- 12805 Staton Dr Austin, TX$148K321,100
- 12806 Widge Dr Austin, TX$158K--21,222
- 12807 Meehan Dr Austin, TX$148K321,102
- 12805 Meehan Dr Austin, TX$157K--21,153
- 12809 Meehan Dr Austin, TX$179K--31,631
- 12807 Staton Dr Austin, TX$152K--21,321
- 12803 Meehan Dr Austin, TX$162K--31,407
- 12811 Meehan Dr Austin, TX$161K--31,320
- 12808 Widge Dr Austin, TX$149K--21,150
- 12801 Meehan Dr Austin, TX$145K--21,116
- 12809 Staton Dr Austin, TX$144K321,072
- 12813 Meehan Dr Austin, TX$147K--21,114
- 12810 Widge Dr Austin, TX$141K--21,072
- 12815 Meehan Dr Austin, TX$147K--21,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!