12804 Norlanya Dr, Chester, VA 238364 beds, 3 baths, 2,239 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Parking: 336 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,239 sqft
- Parcel #: 827655438000000
- Zillow Home ID: 12214523
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12804 Norlanya Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23836, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in Chester, and 61% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23836 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23836 home values.
- 12802 Norlanya Dr Chester, VA$172K321,648
- 12806 Norlanya Dr Chester, VA$230K43.52,312
- 12801 Vogt Ave Chester, VA$219K432,096
- 12711 Vogt Ave Chester, VA$170K32.51,632
- 12805 Vogt Ave Chester, VA$204K321,642
- 12707 Vogt Ave Chester, VA$191K322,624
- 12808 Norlanya Dr Chester, VA$192K321,584
- 12607 Vogt Ave Chester, VA$208K32.51,837
- 12809 Vogt Ave Chester, VA$246K32.52,828
- 12701 Vogt Ave Chester, VA$199K42.51,908
- 12805 Norlanya Dr Chester, VA$193K221,501
- 12813 Vogt Ave Chester, VA$197K42.51,872
- 12605 Vogt Ave Chester, VA$221K321,620
- 12800 Vogt Ave Chester, VA$206K3--1,781
- 12712 Vogt Ave Chester, VA$211K421,892
- 2225 Saffron Ln Chester, VA$152K321,368
- 12804 Vogt Ave Chester, VA$179K42.51,792
- 12708 Vogt Ave Chester, VA$192K321,593
- 2221 Saffron Ln Chester, VA$157K321,368
- 12808 Vogt Ave Chester, VA--------
Nearby Schools in Chester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292