This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,110 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 4,507 all time views
- HOA Fee: $225
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $317,300
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Floor Covering \ Wood, Property Description \ One Story, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Location \ Corner Lot, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Office Primary Board ID \ Lake and Sumter
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,230 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 242327542803890
- Zillow Home ID: 71069338
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $248-297K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is valued 29.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Windermere, and 72.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
|12812 Cragside Ln Windermere, FL||$273K||4||3||2,230|
|12818 Cragside Ln Windermere, FL||$332K||4||2.5||3,122|
|12819 Cragside Lane Windermere, FL||$256K||4||2||2,151|
|12824 Cragside Ln Windermere, FL||$271K||4||3||2,229|
|12819 Cragside Ln Windermere, FL||$251K||4||2||2,151|
|12813 Cragside Ln Windermere, FL||$313K||4||2.5||2,925|
|12807 Cragside Ln Windermere, FL||$251K||4||2||2,151|
|12825 Cragside Ln Windermere, FL||$311K||4||2.5||2,756|
|12801 Cragside Ln Windermere, FL||$292K||4||3||2,440|
|12830 Cragside Ln Windermere, FL||$310K||4||2.5||2,683|
|6538 Chagford Ln Windermere, FL||$320K||4||3||2,925|
|6743 Romney Ln Windermere, FL||$227K||3||2||1,926|
|12831 Cragside Ln Windermere, FL||$299K||4||3||2,460|
|12836 Cragside Ln Windermere, FL||$266K||3||2||2,094|
|6742 Romney Ln Windermere, FL||$320K||5||3||2,925|
|6737 Romney Ln Windermere, FL||$249K||4||2||2,151|
|6648 Helston Ln Windermere, FL||$346K||5||4||3,072|
|12837 Cragside Ln Windermere, FL||$351K||4||2.5||2,988|
|6532 Chagford Ln Windermere, FL||$282K||4||2.5||2,452|
|6545 Chagford Ln Windermere, FL||$272K||3||2||2,265|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
Data by GreatSchools.org