12806 Dakota Ln, Austin, TX 787293 beds, 2 baths, 1,726 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,500
- Price/sqft: $1
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 2 spaces, 672 sqft
- Yard,Lawn,Living room,Attic,Cable-ready,Master bath,High-speed internet,Family room,Fenced yard,Wet bar,Walk-in closet,Central heat
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,726 sqft
- Parcel #: R065449
- Zillow Home ID: 29557432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12806 Dakota Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78729, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% lower than in Williamson, and 46.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78729 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Williamson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 12804 Dakota Ln Austin, TX$180K--21,630
- 12808 Dakota Ln Austin, TX$271K--2.52,436
- 12801 Arrowhead Pass Austin, TX$185K--2.51,752
- 7006 S Ute Trl Austin, TX$226K--22,182
- 12803 Arrowhead Pass Austin, TX$172K--2.51,332
- 12900 Dakota Ln Austin, TX$242K--2.52,106
- 12811 Dakota Ln Austin, TX$175K321,564
- 12813 Dakota Ln Austin, TX$177K--21,461
- 12809 Dakota Ln Austin, TX$191K--21,381
- 12805 Arrowhead Pass Austin, TX$176K421,445
- 7001 S Ute Trl Austin, TX$175K----1,695
- 7003 S Ute Trl Austin, TX$222K--21,805
- 12807 Dakota Ln Austin, TX$189K--21,627
- 12901 Dakota Ln Austin, TX$223K--22,567
- 12902 Dakota Ln Austin, TX$178K321,726
- 7005 S Ute Trl Austin, TX$170K----1,552
- 12805 Dakota Ln Austin, TX$177K--21,623
- 12807 Arrowhead Pass Austin, TX$191K--21,746
- 7007 S Ute Trl Austin, TX$225K----1,990
- 7100 S Ute Trl Austin, TX$190K--21,412
Nearby Schools in Austin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292