This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,220 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $142,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- RV Parking
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Both Refrig & Evap, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Misting System, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Shadow Ridge High, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Gate, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - CITY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,374 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 16654735
- Zillow Home ID: 7820683
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 25.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.8% less than in Phoenix, and 46.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|12811 N 26th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$204K||--||2||1,380|
|12801 N 26th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$198K||--||2||1,380|
|12817 N 26th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$181K||--||2||1,215|
|12808 N 27th St Phoenix, AZ||$216K||3||1.75||1,909|
|12812 N 27th St Phoenix, AZ||$205K||3||2||1,653|
|12802 N 27th St Phoenix, AZ||$179K||--||2||1,215|
|2609 E Dahlia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$197K||3||2||1,215|
|12645 N 26th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$145K||--||1||994|
|12818 N 27th St Phoenix, AZ||$179K||--||2||1,215|
|12821 N 26th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$210K||3||2||1,551|
|2610 E Dahlia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$191K||3||2||1,215|
|2627 E Windrose Dr Phoenix, AZ||$215K||--||2||1,551|
|12641 N 26th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$178K||2||2||1,215|
|12814 N 26th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$184K||--||2||1,215|
|2702 E Dahlia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$197K||4||2||1,382|
|2605 E Dahlia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$187K||--||2||1,215|
|2635 E Windrose Dr Phoenix, AZ||$218K||3||2||1,730|
|2621 E Sweetwater Ave Phoenix, AZ||$175K||3||2||1,215|
|2606 E Dahlia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$202K||--||1||1,409|
|2627 E Sweetwater Ave Phoenix, AZ||$146K||--||1||994|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!