1281 N Clark St, Los Angeles, CA 900692 beds, 2 baths, 1,499 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,725 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $857,000
- Price/sqft: $572
- Parking: 1 space
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,499 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5560019015
- Zillow Home ID: 20799288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1281 N Clark Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 101.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 25.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 1277 N Clark St Los Angeles, CA$1.56M231,540
- 1285 N Clark St Los Angeles, CA$1.54M221,564
- 1271 N Clark St Los Angeles, CA$2.19M333,262
- 8930 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.17M4--3,080
- 1269 N Clark St Los Angeles, CA$1.26M231,635
- 1305 N Clark St West Hollywood, CA$1.94M342,734
- 1258 Hilldale Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.47M11560
- 1305 N Clark St Los Angeles, CA$1.98M33.52,734
- 1302 Devlin Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.51M4--3,689
- 1301 Devlin Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.06M332,348
- 8932 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.75M46.54,400
- 1263 N Clark St Los Angeles, CA$3.19M342,801
- 1254 Hilldale Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.86M343,300
- 8931 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.13M444,212
- 1259 N Clark St Los Angeles, CA$1.84M232,117
- 1274 N Clark St Los Angeles, CA$4.38M56.55,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292