- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 333 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,502 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- MLS #: EV15066528
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommunityFeatures \ Rural, Fireplace \ Living Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, Pool \ None, SaleType \ Standard, EatingArea \ Breakfast Nook, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Living Room, Stories \ One Level, View \ Hills, Heating \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Septic Tank, View \ City Lights, Rooms \ Master Suite, LotFeatures \ Yard, Spa \ In Ground, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Style \ Contemporary, Floor \ Laminated, LotFeatures \ Landscaped, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, Patio \ Deck, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Separate Family Room, Rooms \ Main Floor Master Bedroom, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, LastChangeType \ Price Change, LotFeatures \ Horse Property, Rooms \ Entry, Patio \ Patio, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Rooms \ Formal Entry, View \ Courtyard, LotFeatures \ Lot 20000-39999 Sqft, Appliances \ Gas Stove, SeniorYN \ 0
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,134 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 0300215100000
- Zillow Home ID: 17377440
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $417-585K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92373 home values will increase 10.2% next year, compared to a 11.3% rise for Redlands as a whole. Among 92373 homes, this home is 24% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92373, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.9% lower than in Redlands, and 56.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92373 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92373 home values.
|31661 Thomas Rd Redlands, CA||$391K||2||1||1,524|
|31665 Florida St Redlands, CA||$640K||2||2.5||2,683|
|31655 Florida St Redlands, CA||$417K||3||2||1,444|
|12784 Thomas Rd Redlands, CA||$423K||3||2||1,774|
|12780 Thomas Rd Redlands, CA||$331K||3||2||1,180|
|12788 Kendall Way Redlands, CA||$475K||3||2||1,736|
|12762 Thomas Rd Redlands, CA||$406K||3||2||1,604|
|12807 Kendall Way Redlands, CA||$285K||2||1||961|
|31606 Highview Dr Redlands, CA||$443K||2||1||1,376|
|31611 Florida St Redlands, CA||$247K||2||1||840|
|12821 Kendall Way Redlands, CA||$488K||3||2||2,076|
|12851 Kendall Way Redlands, CA||$300K||1||1||849|
|31565 Florida St Redlands, CA||$363K||2||1||1,247|
|31607 Florida St Redlands, CA||$366K||3||2||1,600|
|12789 Kendall Way Redlands, CA||$410K||3||2||1,612|
|31625 Florida St Redlands, CA||$304K||3||2||1,348|
|31679 Florida St Redlands, CA||$389K||3||2||1,546|
|31657 Florida St Redlands, CA||$523K||4||2||3,035|
|31577 Florida St Redlands, CA||$426K||3||2||1,854|
|31576 Highview Dr Redlands, CA||$536K||2||1||1,604|
Nearby Schools in Redlands
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!