This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 3,118 all time views
- HOA Fee: $24
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $1,150,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Detached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Photo Required, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,771 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 022516085D000008800
- Zillow Home ID: 46332636
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-150K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34667 home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Hudson as a whole. Among 34667 homes, this home is valued 19.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34667, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.5% higher than in Hudson, and 82.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34667 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34667 home values.
|12812 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$134K||--||2||1,771|
|12816 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$128K||--||2||1,819|
|12815 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$167K||4||3||2,621|
|12813 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$114K||3||2||1,947|
|12810 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$122K||3||2||1,519|
|12818 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$119K||2||2||1,519|
|12817 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$96K||3||2||1,771|
|12811 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$98K||3||2||1,771|
|12808 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$141K||3||2||1,929|
|12845 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$96K||3||2||1,601|
|12829 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$90K||2||2||1,518|
|12820 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$151K||--||2.5||1,936|
|12806 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$175K||--||3||2,331|
|12839 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$109K||--||2||1,771|
|12826 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$145K||3||2||1,929|
|12846 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$132K||3||3||1,602|
|12828 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$143K||--||2||1,771|
|12846 Ironwood Cir Bayonet Point, FL||$111K||3||2||1,602|
|12848 Ironwood Cir Hudson, FL||$131K||3||2||1,771|
|8107 Valley Stream Ln Hudson, FL||$143K||3||2||1,771|
Nearby Schools in Hudson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!