12818 Pacifica Pl, Tampa, FL 336254 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 620 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0190303836
- Zillow Home ID: 44900792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12818 Pacifica Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33625 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 96.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% greater than in Citrus Park, and 222.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33625 home values.
- 12816 Pacifica Pl Tampa, FL$258K422,418
- 12820 Pacifica Pl Tampa, FL$277K332,515
- 12815 Miramar Pl Tampa, FL$258K422,068
- 12813 Miramar Pl Tampa, FL$244K422,146
- 12814 Pacifica Pl Tampa, FL$246K422,146
- 12811 Miramar Pl Tampa, FL$277K43.52,354
- 12817 Pacifica Pl Tampa, FL$280K542,813
- 12812 Pacifica Pl Tampa, FL$240K422,146
- 12819 Pacifica Pl Tampa, FL$258K422,068
- 12815 Pacifica Pl Tampa, FL$504K443,814
- 12809 Miramar Pl Tampa, FL$264K422,146
- 12810 Pacifica Pl Tampa, FL$280K432,259
- 12811 Pacifica Pl Tampa, FL$262K322,300
- 5807 Aventura Ct Tampa, FL$303K332,433
- 12805 Miramar Pl Tampa, FL$261K532,461
- 5813 Aventura Ct Tampa, FL$241K322,320
- 5809 Aventura Ct Tampa, FL$301K332,476
- 5805 Aventura Ct Tampa, FL$262K432,383
- 12814 Miramar Pl Tampa, FL$277K422,283
- 5811 Aventura Ct Tampa, FL$294K432,493
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!