- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12818 Portulaca Dr APT G, Saint Louis, MO 631462 beds, 2 baths, 868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $102,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 868 sqft
- Parcel #: 16P520980
- Zillow Home ID: 2730456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12818 Portulaca Drive APT G
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63146, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1353.4% higher than in Saint Louis, and 2571.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63146 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63146 home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292