A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A spacious kitchen features oak or maple cabinetry, granite countertops, an island and a large eating area for home cooked meals! A large family room open to the kitchen with be wonderful for entertaining your guests. A Formal living room and dining room complete the first floor.
On the second level of the home, a master bedroom features a spacious walk-in closet as well as an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom is finished with a separate shower and double sinks. Two spacious bedrooms and a office give you plenty of space for residents or guests. Other features include a pressure treated deck, hardwood flooring throughout the first floor and a two car garage. Don't miss the opportunity to build your personalized home!
- Lot: 0.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $170
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Completed
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:24 B:171 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 108254530
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $197-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06410 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Cheshire as a whole. Among 06410 homes, this home is valued 6.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% higher than in Cheshire, and 9.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06410 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cheshire.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06410 home values.
|1278 Summit Rd Cheshire, CT||$292K||3||3||1,620|
|1271 Summit Rd Cheshire, CT||$145K||1||1||544|
|1274 Summit Rd Cheshire, CT||$296K||3||3||1,945|
|1270 Summit Rd Cheshire, CT||$185K||3||1||1,334|
|1286 Summit Rd Cheshire, CT||$213K||3||2||1,632|
|1256 Summit Rd Cheshire, CT||$204K||5||2||1,464|
|1895 Waterbury Rd Cheshire, CT||$158K||2||1||1,402|
|1261 Summit Rd Cheshire, CT||$222K||3||1.5||1,049|
|1884 Old Waterbury Rd Cheshire, CT||$195K||2||1.5||1,300|
|1245 Summit Rd Cheshire, CT||$185K||3||1.5||1,056|
|1880 Old Waterbury Rd Cheshire, CT||$216K||2||1||1,844|
|1235 Summit Rd Cheshire, CT||$187K||3||1.5||1,056|
|1967 Waterbury Rd Cheshire, CT||$143K||3||1||1,514|
|1242 Summit Rd Cheshire, CT||$197K||4||2||1,228|
|1271 Highview Ter Cheshire, CT||$267K||3||3||1,305|
|1263 Highview Ter Cheshire, CT||$262K||3||2||1,763|
|1279 Highview Ter Cheshire, CT||$233K||3||2||1,222|
|1249 Highview Ter Cheshire, CT||$253K||3||2||1,699|
|1237 Highview Ter Cheshire, CT||$285K||5||3||1,788|
|1274 Highview Ter Cheshire, CT||$328K||3||2.5||1,974|
Nearby Schools in Cheshire
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!