12821 Big Sur Dr, Tampa, FL 336254 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,231 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $295,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances, Central Air, Landscaping
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,231 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0190302594
- Zillow Home ID: 44900627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12821 Big Sur Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33625, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% greater than in Citrus Park, and 208.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33625 home values.
- 12823 Big Sur Dr Tampa, FL$272K432,406
- 12819 Big Sur Dr Tampa, FL$254K432,212
- 12904 Lake Ventana Dr Tampa, FL$247K432,258
- 12817 Big Sur Dr Tampa, FL$248K432,467
- 12906 Lake Ventana Dr Tampa, FL$252K42.52,561
- 12908 Lake Ventana Dr Tampa, FL$239K432,239
- 12830 Lake Ventana Dr Tampa, FL$238K322,214
- 12827 Big Sur Dr Tampa, FL$267K422,128
- 12822 Big Sur Dr Tampa, FL$334K42.53,129
- 12824 Big Sur Dr Tampa, FL$253K432,302
- 12815 Big Sur Dr Tampa, FL$240K322,231
- 12902 Lake Ventana Dr Tampa, FL$238K322,028
- 12820 Big Sur Dr Tampa, FL$287K432,426
- 12826 Big Sur Dr Tampa, FL$252K432,426
- 12910 Lake Ventana Dr Tampa, FL$242K422,416
- 12828 Lake Ventana Dr Tampa, FL$247K432,269
- 12818 Big Sur Dr Tampa, FL$254K432,406
- 12829 Big Sur Dr Tampa, FL$261K432,336
- 12828 Big Sur Dr Tampa, FL$233K322,035
- Laguna Woods Ct Tampa, FL$261K422,162
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.