1283 Edinburgh Ct, Wheaton, IL 601893 beds, 2 baths, 1,593 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 231 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,593 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0522307037
- Zillow Home ID: 4450476
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1283 Edinburgh Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wheaton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Wheaton, and 391% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60189 home values.
- 1275 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$184K--21,593
- 1291 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$177K--21,593
- 1299 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$178K--21,593
- 1267 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$179K--21,593
- 1292 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$179K331,593
- 1259 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$177K--21,593
- 1284 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$169K--1.51,593
- 1272 Briarcliffe Blvd Wheaton, IL$132K--1.51,160
- 1276 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$146K--11,092
- 1268 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$161K--1.51,466
- 1260 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$172K--21,466
- 1251 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$172K--1.51,466
- 1352 Briarcliffe Blvd Wheaton, IL$231K--21,108
- 1260 Briarcliffe Blvd Wheaton, IL$177K311,593
- 1252 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$161K--21,466
- 1244 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$178K--1.51,466
- 1243 Edinburgh Ct Wheaton, IL$171K--1.51,466
- 1248 Briarcliffe Blvd Wheaton, IL$175K--21,593
- 1265 Borough Ct Wheaton, IL$146K--11,092
- 1303 Briarcliffe Blvd Wheaton, IL$307K--21,318
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.