1283 Hunter Ave, Columbus, OH 432013 beds, 2 baths, 1,733 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $337,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,733 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 010018730
- Zillow Home ID: 33836315
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1283 Hunter Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43201 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 58.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% lower than in Columbus, and 147.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 43201 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43201 home values.
- 1287 Hunter Ave # 289 Columbus, OH$255K622,563
- 1279 Hunter Ave Columbus, OH$255K22.51,644
- 1261 Hunter Ave Columbus, OH$120K22.51,594
- 1259 Hunter Ave Columbus, OH$122K22.51,692
- 1293 Hunter Ave Columbus, OH$292K222,150
- 1275 1/2 Hunter Ave Columbus, OH$287K432,616
- 1295 Hunter Ave Columbus, OH$250K21.51,984
- 1263 Hunter Ave Columbus, OH$132K231,692
- 1299 Hunter Ave Columbus, OH$266K32.52,246
- 1263 Hunter Ave Columbus, OH$112K22.51,692
- 1261 Hunter Ave # 5 Columbus, OH$111K231,692
- 1259 Hunter Ave # 4 Columbus, OH$112K22.51,692
- 1257 Hunter Ave # 3 Columbus, OH$112K231,692
- 1301 Hunter Ave Columbus, OH$318K432,192
- 133 W 6th Ave Columbus, OH$200K211,200
- 150 W 5th Ave Columbus, OH$114K231,692
- 1292 Highland St Columbus, OH$361K432,277
- 1296 Highland St # 298 Columbus, OH$161K422,870
- 1288 Highland St Columbus, OH$351K432,143
- 1302 Highland St Columbus, OH$277K412,143
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292