- Lot: 6,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 450 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $80,150
- Last sale price/sqft: $67
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Architecture \ Ranch, Area \ Hamilton-E07, Basement \ Full, Bathroom Level 1 \ Yes, Bedroom Level 1 \ Yes, City/Municipal. \ Cincinnati, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, County \ Hamilton, Degree Complete \ Existing Structure, District \ Cincinnati City SD, Family Room \ Yes, Fireplace \ None, Formal Dining Room \ Yes, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Built in, Gas \ Natural, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HOA Fee \ N/A, Lease Type \ Net, Levels \ 1 Story, Lot Measurement \ Acres, Occupancy \ At Closing, Parking \ Driveway, Picture Provided By \ Photo Supplied, Property Description \ Single Family, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Pending, Suburb (SIC) \ Mt. Washington, Water Source \ Public, Windows \ Insulated, Windows \ Vinyl
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,189 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0040004017000
- Zillow Home ID: 34201855
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $106-155K.
Market guideZillow predicts Mt. Washington home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Cincinnati as a whole. Among Mt. Washington homes, this home is valued 0.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mt. Washington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.6% less than in Cincinnati, and 9.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mt. Washington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Washington home values.
|1287 Moonkist Ct Cincinnati, OH||$121K||3||1.5||1,160|
|1277 Moonkist Ct Cincinnati, OH||$114K||3||1||1,014|
|1293 Moonkist Ct Cincinnati, OH||$128K||3||2||1,107|
|1273 Moonkist Ct Cincinnati, OH||$125K||3||2||1,411|
|1278 Deliquia Dr Cincinnati, OH||$123K||3||2||1,053|
|1284 Deliquia Dr Cincinnati, OH||$119K||2||1||1,053|
|1272 Deliquia Dr Cincinnati, OH||$119K||3||2||1,053|
|1288 Deliquia Dr Cincinnati, OH||$126K||3||2||1,192|
|1267 Moonkist Ct Cincinnati, OH||$116K||3||1.5||1,189|
|1286 Moonkist Ct Cincinnati, OH||$122K||3||1.5||1,189|
|1297 Moonkist Ct Cincinnati, OH||$146K||4||1.5||1,800|
|1282 Moonkist Ct Cincinnati, OH||$118K||3||1.5||1,107|
|1266 Deliquia Dr Cincinnati, OH||$114K||3||1||1,053|
|1292 Moonkist Ct Cincinnati, OH||$143K||4||2||1,800|
|1294 Deliquia Dr Cincinnati, OH||$131K||3||2||1,364|
|1276 Moonkist Ct Cincinnati, OH||$112K||3||1.5||1,107|
|1296 Moonkist Ct Cincinnati, OH||$126K||3||2||1,053|
|1263 Moonkist Ct Cincinnati, OH||$127K||4||1.5||1,576|
|1262 Deliquia Dr Cincinnati, OH||$130K||4||2||1,300|
|1300 Deliquia Dr Cincinnati, OH||$132K||3||2||1,411|
Nearby Schools in Cincinnati
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!