1283 Tiffany Cir S, Palm Springs, CA 922622 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $155
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 148
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 009606740
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 17744254
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1283 Tiffany Cir S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92262 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.1% greater than in Palm Springs, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92262 home values.
- 1281 Tiffany Cir S Palm Springs, CA$267K31.751,608
- 1285 Tiffany Cir S Palm Springs, CA$100K21.751,260
- 1285 Tiffany Cir S Palm Springs, CA$182K221,260
- 1373 Tiffany Cir S Palm Springs, CA$180K--21,260
- 1287 Tiffany Cir S Palm Springs, CA$239K31.751,608
- 1263 Tiffany Cir S Palm Springs, CA$306K331,724
- 1263 Tiffany Cir S Palm Springs, CA$206K321,724
- 1261 Tiffany Cir S Palm Springs, CA$300K32.251,724
- 1268 E Ramon Rd UNIT 59 Palm Springs, CA$108K21.75992
- 1268 E Ramon Rd UNIT 60 Palm Springs, CA$107K22992
- 1268 E Ramon Rd UNIT 57 Palm Springs, CA$128K231,080
- 1268 E Ramon Rd UNIT 61 Palm Springs, CA$114K22992
- 1268 E Ramon Rd UNIT 62 Palm Springs, CA$113K21.75992
- 1268 E Ramon Rd UNIT 58 Palm Springs, CA$143K21.51,080
- 1253 Tiffany Cir S Palm Springs, CA$319K22.251,724
- 1284 Tiffany Cir S # 87 Palm Springs, CA$84K221,251
- 1282 Tiffany Cir S Palm Springs, CA$85K21.751,251
- 1268 E Ramon Rd UNIT 63 Palm Springs, CA$117K221,080
- 1268 E Ramon Rd UNIT 64 Palm Springs, CA$93K21.51,080
- 1286 Tiffany Cir S Palm Springs, CA$92K21.751,328
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!