12835 Prairie Dog Ave, San Diego, CA 921294 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,481 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $555,000
- Price/sqft: $254
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,184 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 3152030500
- Zillow Home ID: 16805739
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12835 Prairie Dog Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rancho Penasquitos market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% less than in San Diego, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Penasquitos home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Penasquitos home values.
- 12845 Prairie Dog Ave San Diego, CA$572K321,199
- 12825 Prairie Dog Ave San Diego, CA$725K532,571
- 12860 War Horse St San Diego, CA$703K532,518
- 12866 War Horse St San Diego, CA$686K42.52,290
- 12815 Prairie Dog Ave San Diego, CA$563K321,200
- 12855 Prairie Dog Ave San Diego, CA$622K42.51,690
- 12852 War Horse St San Diego, CA$670K42.51,977
- 12874 War Horse St San Diego, CA$688K532,518
- 12830 Prairie Dog Ave San Diego, CA$672K42.52,082
- 12840 Prairie Dog Ave San Diego, CA$617K421,587
- War Bonnet St San Diego, CA$651K42.51,977
- 12820 Prairie Dog Ave San Diego, CA$658K421,787
- 12850 Prairie Dog Ave San Diego, CA$550K321,199
- 12805 Prairie Dog Ave San Diego, CA$637K421,787
- 12846 War Horse St San Diego, CA$663K532,516
- 12880 War Horse St San Diego, CA$686K42.52,290
- 12865 Prairie Dog Ave San Diego, CA$640K42.51,690
- 12810 Prairie Dog Ave San Diego, CA$573K321,199
- 12860 Prairie Dog Ave San Diego, CA$572K421,321
- 12835 Sundance Ave San Diego, CA$622K42.51,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!